Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vin, Vin, Vin

I went to see "Fast and Furious", and I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed. I thought it'd be like the others, with a story line just like the first, but it actually wasn't. Who am I kidding, yes it was, but it was decent nonetheless and I quite enjoyed it. I'm not going to review the film and give you a synopsis of some sort, cause that'd be a waste of yours and my time. The real reason I'm writing about this is because I've made a belated new years resolution: to become Vin Diesel. Mark my words that at some point in time, I'd say before I turn 21, that I will have the body of Vin Diesel (from the neck down that is...except for his package, god knows what he's packin'). Say what you want about Vin, but I solemnly swear that one day I will be able to dangle an engine suspended by a chain over a man's head with one hand, while interrogating him at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment