Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fuck, to say the least

School begins on Monday. The day after tomorrow. Fuck, to say the least. I'm gonna have to part with getting up at 2:30pm everyday. Which wasn't fun at all after the third day or so. But getting up 5 hours earlier than my Holiday break wake-up schedule won't be good either. Why am I in biology class? what a waste of my fuckin' time I'll tell you what. It's hard as shit and I've forgotten everything over the break. Exams are soon and I don't remember the first thing about gastric juices or digestive enzymes. The only thing I remember the function of is salivary amylase. It helps break down starch dummy. For your health!

Here's something I thought you might not have in mind



Now that gives new meaning to the phrase "Cat"!

No comments:

Post a Comment